Quality Curb & Concrete is looking to add Concrete Finishers and Laborers to our Team!
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to a safe, secure and healthy work environment.
- Forming, pouring and finishing for sideswalks and curb
- Measuring, cutting, using hand tools.
- Shoveling, digging, lifting, climbing working on uneven surfaces.
- Continuous standing, walking, bending, and kneeling.
- Work with other team members to ensure all equipment, tools and material are properly maintained
- Responsible for following slip form curb and gutter machine, forming corners and finishing corner
Must haves for this position:
- Detail Oriented – Thorough with all work tasks (installations, connections)
- Teamwork Attitude – Work together respectfully with other team members.
- Organized - Tools and material kept in the right place.
- Self Motivated – Fast paced can do attitude.
- Ethical – Always doing the right thing and telling the truth
- Reliable – Great attendance and willingness to do whatever is needed to keep up with schedule.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
Why choose SiteWORX:
- Privately owned company with a family atmosphere and a hands on approach where management and every team member works together for a common goal
- SiteWORX believes that investing in our team members is the key to our success. Our great people are why SiteWORX is Cincinnati’s leading total site development contractor
- Heavy investment made in tools and equipment to make our team the most safe, comfortable, and productive in the business
- Great opportunity to join a growing company. For those that apply themselves there is room for quick advancement in position and pay.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- 90 day review
- Annual Performance Review, and Bonus
- 401k with 4% company match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance